Actress Yvonne Nelson says she will still embark on her #DumsorMustStop protest despite her recent poor health.
According to her, health challenges will not prevent her from participating in the walk from Legon to Tetteh Quarshie.
Taking to her Twitter handle, she said her motivation stems from a deep-seated desire to secure a better future for generations yet unborn.
“Even if it’s just me, 5 of us, 20, or 1000, I will still walk.”
We don’t deserve bad governance, infused with deceit and arrogance. #dumsormuststop.”
“My health hasn’t been 100%, but I will still walk from Legon down to Tetteh Quarshie in protest of a better GH for my kids and their kids. Even if it’s just me, 5 of us, 20, or 1000, I will still walk. We don’t deserve bad governance, coupled with lies and arrogance. #dumsormuststop.”
Having previously extended an invitation to Ghanaians to join her in the campaign against the recent power outages, Yvonne now seeks widespread support for the forthcoming protest.
She is hoping for a turnout reminiscent of the 2015 dumsor protest she organized alongside fellow celebrities.
Scheduled for today, Saturday, June 8, 2024, the protest aims to draw attention to the ongoing power crisis plaguing the nation.


