The Best Is Yet to Come – Sam George Assures Ningo-Prampram Constituents After One Year of Impactful Third Term

The Member of Parliament for Ningo-Prampram, Samuel Nartey George, has assured constituents that greater development lies ahead as he marks one year into his third term in Parliament.

Reflecting on the milestone, Mr George, who is also the Minister for Communication, Digital Technology and Innovations, said the past year in the 9th Parliament of the Fourth Republic has been characterised by tangible progress and the fulfilment of key campaign promises across the constituency.

- Advertisement -

Taking to his social media handles, he highlighted the construction of educational and road infrastructure, among others.

“It has been a remarkable year so far, marked by significant progress in the Constituency. From the construction of educational infrastructure to road projects facilitated by the government’s #BigPushAgenda, to ICT labs and Livelihood Empowerment interventions, school fees support, job employment opportunities, and support to the Traditional Councils, it has been a year of delivering on promises.”

Assuring residents of continued commitment, Mr George said his focus in the coming year would be to scale up development projects and deepen social interventions to improve livelihoods in Ningo-Prampram.

- Advertisement -

He expressed appreciation to his support team for their dedication and role in ensuring the smooth execution of constituency programmes and parliamentary work.

“I remain grateful to the team that supports my work and keeps the machinery running – #TeamDzata – for the excellent work they do. I look forward to even more impact in our Constituency in this second year of my tenure. The best is yet to come!”

By: Ekow Annan/newsalertgh.com

- Advertisement -
Thank you for reading from the team at NewsAlertGH, your reliable news source in Ghana. We invite you to share this story across your social media platforms and stay engaged with us on Facebook https://web.facebook.com/people/News-Alert-Gh/61552476518106/, Twitter https://x.com/newsalertgh, and Instagram. For feedback and enquiries, kindly contact us on ‪+233 (0) 546337300‬ or via mail at newsalertgh1@gmail.com. We appreciate your continued support.

FOLLOW US VIA FACEBOOK AND X.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

HOT THIS WEEK

Russia-Ukraine war: 62 Ghanaians killed, 15 missing – Ablakwa

Minister of Foreign Affairs, Samuel Okudzeto Ablakwa, has revealed...

Ghana’s special envoy for reparations pays courtesy call on Ghana mission in the Hague

Ghana’s Presidential Special Envoy for Reparations, Ambassador Ekwow Spio-Garbrah,...

Nana Owusu Agyemang writes: Human rights and the preservation of human dignity

LOOKING AT HUMAN RIGHTS The universal, inalienable, and inherent rights...

Jason Arday: Former Cambridge professor at centre of plagiarism row and social media abuse found dead

Jason Arday, the former University of Cambridge professor, has...

Powerful BDCs lobby NPA to build regional depots in bid to neutralize BOST Energies

Radiant Media and Intelligence Hub has gathered that a...

TOPICS

Achimota School Marks Its 97th Anniversary in Grand Style

Achimota School has celebrated its 97th anniversary in grand...

Saboba N/R: Physically-challenged teacher dies over frozen salary

The immediate family of a basic education teacher in...

EC begins processes to create 25 new constituencies

The Electoral Commission of Ghana has begun processes to...

BREAKING: John Kumah, Deputy Minister for Finance reported dead

The Deputy Minister of Finance, John Ampontuah Kumah has...

Kate, Princess of Wales: I am having cancer treatment

The Princess of Wales says she is in the...

Pilot, Brother Killed in Tema Aircraft Crash Were Sons of Hebron Prayer Camp Founder

The two victims of Monday’s fatal microlight aircraft crash...

Related Articles