Mahama’s presidency is the worst in the 4th Republic, his track record is a testament to failure – Bawumia jabs

Vice President Dr Mahamudu Bawumia has ranked the Mahama presidency as the worst in the history of the Fourth Republic.

According to the NPP flagbearer, the former president’s track record is a testament to failure.

- Advertisement -

During a gathering with religious leaders in the Central Region, Dr Bawumia emphasised the importance of having a visionary leader with a solid reputation and credibility for development.

He highlighted his proven track record as a problem solver, showcasing the impact of policies he initiated while serving as Ghana’s Vice President.

These initiatives include the digital national identity system, the national property address system, mobile money interoperability, and the digitalization of public services to enhance efficiency and reduce corruption.

- Advertisement -

“I am a problem solver and forward-thinking individual with innovative solutions. My tenure as Vice-President speaks to my capabilities,” he said.

“While I have not held the position of president, my dedication as Vice-President demonstrates my commitment to addressing challenges hindering our sustainable development.”

Drawing a comparison between himself and the NDC flagbearer, Dr Bawumia confidently stated that he stood superior, based on his “track record, work ethic and vision.”

“Former President Mahama has previously held the position, but his track record is a testament to failure. He struggled to combat corruption and address numerous issues.’’

- Advertisement -

“Economically, Mahama’s presidency ranks as the poorest in the Fourth Republic,” Dr Bawumia said.

“John Mahama does not embody change, having been rebuffed in both the 2016 and 2020 elections. On the contrary, my fresh perspective and proven track record as Vice-President represent the future of our nation.”

“I intend to seek the people’s mandate beyond 2024. Mahama’s single term presidency means he will not be answerable to Ghanaians, having no plans for re-election.”

- Advertisement -
Thank you for reading from the team at NewsAlertGH, your reliable news source in Ghana. We invite you to share this story across your social media platforms and stay engaged with us on Facebook https://web.facebook.com/people/News-Alert-Gh/61552476518106/, Twitter https://x.com/newsalertgh, and Instagram. For feedback and enquiries, kindly contact us on ‪+233 (0) 546337300‬ or via mail at newsalertgh1@gmail.com. We appreciate your continued support.

FOLLOW US VIA FACEBOOK AND X.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

HOT THIS WEEK

Manhyia Palace imposes immediate ban on unauthorised drone flights

Manhyia Palace has placed an immediate ban on all...

President Mahama inaugurates Paga SHS E-Block; pledges to complete stalled projects

President John Dramani Mahama has inaugurated the abandoned E-Block...

NPP regional polls: Sorting, counting underway after largely peaceful voting

Sorting and counting of ballots are underway across several...

NPP holds regional executive elections today

The New Patriotic Party (NPP) is set to hold...

TOPICS

Achimota School Marks Its 97th Anniversary in Grand Style

Achimota School has celebrated its 97th anniversary in grand...

Saboba N/R: Physically-challenged teacher dies over frozen salary

The immediate family of a basic education teacher in...

EC begins processes to create 25 new constituencies

The Electoral Commission of Ghana has begun processes to...

BREAKING: John Kumah, Deputy Minister for Finance reported dead

The Deputy Minister of Finance, John Ampontuah Kumah has...

Kate, Princess of Wales: I am having cancer treatment

The Princess of Wales says she is in the...

Pilot, Brother Killed in Tema Aircraft Crash Were Sons of Hebron Prayer Camp Founder

The two victims of Monday’s fatal microlight aircraft crash...

Related Articles